Ingredients for 2 portions:
- 1 large aubergine, baked in the oven
- 2 tbsp lemon juice, VITAFIT
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3 tbsp olive oil, ARCHAIKA
- 1 tbsp vinegar, PASON
- 2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 1 small tomato, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp roughly-chopped walnuts, ALESTO
- Salt, KYPARI
- Freshly-ground black pepper, KANIA
For the garnish
- Walnuts, ALESTO
- 1 pickled pepper, Freshona
- Parsley leaves
- Bake the aubergine in the oven. Pierce it with a fork at various points and bake at 200 °C for 35 – 40 minutes. Then, slice the aubergine down the middle, remove the flesh and finely chop it.
- Put the finely-chopped aubergine in a bowl or a blender and mix all the ingredients together.
- Garnish with walnuts, parsley leaves and the pickled pepper.