Ingredients for 12 lollipops
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 12 pieces of soft cheese, diced into cubes*
- 2 tbsp olive oil, Archaika
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
*Ideas for cheese: mozzarella, Linessa, haloumi or anari, Livadi Cheddar, Valley Spire, Gorgonzola, Lovilio
- In a bowl, mix the lemon zest and the parsley.
- Using a sharp knife, remove the top (1 cm) from each cherry tomato.
- Lightly squeeze the tomatoes over a bowl to remove their seeds.
- Put a small piece of cheese underneath the tomato.
- Pierce a hole with a wooden skewer at the bottom of each tomato, thread the tomatoes and cheese on the skewer, and then stand the lollipops in tall serving glasses.
- Grease the top (the cheese part) with olive oil and then dip the cherry tomato into the bowl with the lemon zest and parsley for a tasty garnish