Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 4 balls vanilla ice cream, Gelatelli
- 8 American biscuits, frozen, McEnnedy
- 4 tbsp freshly chopped walnuts, Alesto
- Freeze the biscuits in the freezer for at least an hour.
- Finely chop the walnuts and put in a bowl.
- Soften the ice cream using a spoon or ice cream scoop.
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper and then add a layer of biscuits (good side up).
- Put a ball of ice cream on the biscuits and spread it over the biscuits.
- The ice cream must be soft so that the biscuits do not break.
- Place another biscuit on top of the ice cream, pushing it down slightly (good side up).
- Sprinkle the top of the ice cream with walnuts and put the ice cream sandwiches back in the baking tray, which is lined with greaseproof paper.
- Put them back in the freezer until it’s time to serve.