- Fresh thyme
- 2 tbspred fruit jam, Maribel
- 2 tbspsweet red wine (mavrodafni or Commandaria)
- 2 figs sliced into 12 pieces or dried figs sliced, Alesto
- 1 packet of brie, Chene d’argent
- Freshly-baked baguettes sliced into 12 pieces, Rivecote
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Marinade the sliced figs in the wine.
Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper and put the 12 baguette pieces in the tray.
Slice the cheese and layer it on the bread. Heat in the oven for about 5 minutes until it melts
Then put the figs on top, glaze with the jam and garnish with the thyme.