Ingredients (Serves 12)
- 1.200 gr. Chicken mince, Epiloges By Arlyco
- 1 hot pepper finely chopped
- 1 tsp cumin, Kania
- 8 tbsp olive oil, Αrchaika
- 2 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 red onion finely chopped
- 12 large tortillas, El Tequito
- 3 cups (350 gr.) grated cheddar cheese, Valley Spire
- 12 tbsp fresh coriander, finely chopped
- In a bowl mix the chicken with the chili pepper, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Heat 4 spoonfuls of olive oil in a large fry pan on a medium fire. Add the garlic and onion and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken, sauté till the chicken is cooked, about 10 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Put a tortilla on a plate and sprinkle with cheese. Blend the chicken mix and sprinkle with 2 spoonfuls of coriander and, again, cheese. Layer another tortilla on the cheese.
- Repeat the same process with remaining tortillas: cheese, chicken mix and coriander.
- Heat 1 spoonful of olive oil in a pan on low heat. Place the quesadilla and cook each side for about 4 minutes (until cheese melts).
- Take the quesadilla and place it on a cutting board, slice it like a pizza. Then place the pieces on a platter.