Mexican chicken wings:
- 2 packets of marinated chicken wings, Tou Hasapi
Blue cheese sauce with yoghurt and honey
- (see recipe below)
- Celery, cut in sticks
Preheat the oven to 210 C° and line a baking tray with aluminium foil and greaseproof paper.
- Put the chicken wings on the baking tray and cook until they start to brown, for about 15 minutes.
- Turn the wings over and cook for a further 15 minutes or until they are golden brown.
- Put the wings on a platter and serve with the celery and blue cheese sauce.
Blue cheese sauce with yoghurt and honey:
- ½ packet gorgonzola, Lovilio
- 1 small, strained yoghurt, Milbona
- 4 tbsp Mayonnaise, Vita D’or
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 1 tbsp honey, Marlen
- 2 tbsp coriander, freshly chopped
- Salt, Kypari
- Pepper, KANIA
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and combine until you have a creamy puree.
- Put the sauce into a bowl, next to the wings.