Ingredients for 8 people
- 200 gr baking chocolate (52% cocoa), Fin Carré
- 2 large ripe avocados, 700 gr (with seed and skin)
- 6 tbsp cocoa, Belbake
- 8 tbsp honey or as much as desired, Glykanthi
- 150 gr margarine, Vita D’or
- 1 fresh vanilla pod, scraped, Belbake
- 2 ripe bananas, cubed
You can also add one or more of the following ingredients:
- Walnuts roughly chopped, Alesto
- Ground cinnamon, Kania
For the garnish
- Fresh mint
- Forest berries by Green Grocer’s or fresh strawberries cubed (or in thin slices)
- Thin slices of green apple or pear
- Melt the chocolate in a bain marie and leave to cool a while.
- In the meantime, slice the avocado in two and remove the seed.
- Remove the flesh of the avocado with a spoon and put it in a food blender. You can also puree it in a mixer using the cake tool.
- Add the melted chocolate, cocoa and margarine to the blender bowl. It is recommended that the honey be added spoon by spoon so as to control how sweet the mixture is.
- Blend well until you have a smooth cream.
- Stop the processor and add the cubed banana as well as the other ingredients recommended in the recipe. Mix well with a spoon or fork.
- Serve the mousse directly from the blender or keep in the fridge.
- Serve the mousse in bowls or small glasses. Garnish with the recommended ingredients.