Ingredients for 4 servings:
For the ice cream:
- 1 cup frozen berries, Green Grocer’s
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 3 tbsp brandy, Majestät
- 6 tbsp syrup from a can of peaches
- 4 pieces of canned peaches, Harvin
- 4 balls of mango ice cream, Gelatelli
For the decoration:
- White chocolate, grated, Fin Carré
- Mint Leaves
- Whipped Cream (pre-made), Milbona
- In a small frying pan, lightly cook the berries and the orange zest. Carefully set the brandy alight over them and put out with the syrup.
- Leave the mixture to simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and leave to cool slightly.
- Put about 1/8 of the berries into a cold serving glass.
- Then add the peaches, facing upwards.
- Add a ball of ice cream and again a little of the berry syrup (about 1/8).
- Garnish with the whipped cream, grated white chocolate and mint leaves.
- Repeat the process for another three glasses.