Ingredients for 16 biscuits of 55gr.
- 400gr. all purpose flour, Rivercote
- 200gr. sugar, Belbake
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Pinch of Himalayan salt, Deluxe
- 200 gr. butter melted or quite soft, Milbona
- 2 eggs
- 1 bag (250gr) chocolate sweets, “Big Hit”, for decoration
- Put all the ingredients except the sweets in a bowl.
- Stir well with a spoon and then knead with your hands into a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 16 pieces and knead each piece into a big round biscuit.
- Put the biscuits on nonstick paper, 0.5 cm apart. Put 3-4 sweets on the biscuits, pressing lightly.
- Bake for 20 minutes approximately at 175 degrees C or until brown.
- Leave to cool for 10 to15 minutes before serving.
- Once completely cool, the biscuits can be stored in an air tight container.