For the meatballs:
- One packet Swedish meatballs, Sødergården
For the berry sauce:
- ½ cuptomato ketchup, Kania
- ½ jar of red fruit jam, Maribel
- 2 tbspmustard, WINAROM
For the garnish:
- Whole lettuce leaves
- Sesame seeds
- Spring onion
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper and place the meatballs on the tray.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- In the meantime, simmer all the sauce in a small saucepan for 5 minutes.
- Remove the meatballs from the oven and place them on greaseproof paper.
Finally, brush them with the berry sauce, sprinkle with the sesame seeds and spring onion, and serve on the lettuce.