Ingredients for 36 biscuits
- 190 gr. all purpose flour, Rivercote
- 100 gr. unsalted butter, cut in small pieces, Belbake
- 65 icing sugar, Belbake
- 1 small egg
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 75 gr. dried apricots or plums, Alesto
- 25 gr. fresh clementine juice
- 25 gr. brandy, Majestät
- 40 gr. icing sugar, Belbake
- 200 gr. ground almonds or hazelnuts, Alesto
- Icing sugar for sprinkling
- Blend all the ingredients for the filling in a blender.
- Put all the ingredients for the dough in the mixer bowl, initially at a slow speed and then fast.
- Knead well until you have a homogeneous dough.
- Remove the dough from the bowl and wrap in cling film. Place in the fridge and leave to rest for half an hour.
- Then take out from the fridge and divide into 3 pieces.
- With a rolling pin spread out in a thin 3mm thick sheet.
- Using a knife and a plate with a diameter of 20 cm cut into 6 circles
- Cut the circle in the middle and then diagonally to make 12 small triangles (as you would cut a pizza).
- Put one or two spoonfuls of the sweet filling on the wide side of the triangle and fold.
- Then put all the biscuits on a baking tray with greaseproof paper with the fold facing downwards (like a croissant).
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 160°C for 25 minutes. Leave to cool and sprinkle with icing sugar.