Ingredients for 30 cheesecakes
- 30 cocoa biscuits Neo split in two
- 3 cocoa biscuits Neo, crushed into powder
- 250gr.cream cheese, Linessa
- 1/4cup icing sugar, Belbake
- 1/2teaspoon vanilla essence, Belbake
- 1 cup dairy cream, beaten until thick, Milbona
- 30 frozen berries, Green Grocer’s
- Zest of one orange
- Beat the cream cheese, the icing sugar and the vanilla in a bowl. Mix well until the mixture is creamy.
- Using a whisk, beat the dairy cream until thick. Put the mixture in a pastry bag, attaching a nozzle.
- Meanwhile, put 4 large biscuits in a food processor and crush.
- Put the biscuits on a tray. Garnish the biscuits with cream using a pastry bag.
- Put a berry and orange zest on the top.