Ingredients (serves 8)
- 4 tbsp flour
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 12 tsp ground cereal flakes Crownfield
- 4 tbsp grated coconut Atco
- 4 large bananas, cut in two (or whole)
- Vegetable oil for frying Vitad’or
- Powdered sugar for sprinkling, Belbake
- 8 scoops vanilla ice cream, Noblissima
- Mint leaves for garnishing
- Put the flour in a deep plate.
- Put the lightly beaten eggs in a bowl.
- Put the ground cereal and the grated coconut (optional) in another deep plate.
- Cover the bananas with flour, dip in the eggs and immediately after bread them in the ground cereal.
- Heat the vegetable oil and fry for 3-4 minutes or until brown and crunchy.
- Remove the bananas with a skimmer and put on kitchen paper to drain the oil.
- Sprinkle with the powdered sugar and serve with the vanilla ice cream.
- Garnish with the mint leaves.