Makes 24 lava cakes
- 300 cooking chocolate, Fin Carré
- 300 unsalted butter, Milbona
- 360brown sugar, Belbake
- 9 eggs
- 2 vanilla pods, Belbake
- 210 all purpose flour, sifted, Rivercote
- ½ tsp of Himalayan salt, Deluxe
- Place the butter and the chocolate in a bowl. Place the bowl in a bain marie and whisk until the ingredients are melted.
- When the ingredients are melted, carefully remove the bowl from the heat for 5-10 minutes until the mixture cools slightly.
- Add the brown sugar and vanilla and whisk until smooth.
- Then add the eggs one by one, continuing to stir.
- Then add the flour little by little, continuing to whisk until the mixture is smooth
- Using two soup spoons, share out the mixture in 24 individual silicone baking molds filling ¾ to the top.
- Place in a tray and bake in a pre-heated an air oven at 170 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes.
- Remove the cakes from the oven and leave for another 5 minutes until they cool a little.
- Then remove from the molds and serve with vanilla ice cream.